25 studios seaside hotel

Acharavi, Corfu, Ionian Islands
For Sale
€ 2,500,000
DESCRIPTION 

25 studio hotel seaside complex

FURTHER INFORMATION 

This complex of 5,385m2 and is located in the northern part of Corfu Island, in the center of Acharavi, one of Corfu’s most popular tourist resorts. This holiday studios and apartments are conveniently located less than two minutes  walk from the beach, shops and restaurants of the village of Acharavi. The complex consist of five independent buildings that are either two or three storey high and in total they cover 27% of the total estate surface facilitating all comforts. The remaining 73% of the estate surface is covered in vegetation, with lawns and beautifully shaped gardens, ideal for those seeking tranquility and relaxation in one of the prime vacation resorts world-wide, attracting thousands of visitors every year. In total there are 11 sea side studios and 13 holiday apartments in the complex   also includes a bar along with a swimming pool, a children’s pool, a pool bar.

LOCATION: 

A much celebrated destination, Corfu offers exceptional natural beauty that captures the essence of Greece’s uniqueness and at the same time offers something utterly new. This uniqueness has made Corfu one of the most seeked after investment locations in Greece and in the world. Corfu is very easily accessible: The Ioannis Kapodistrias International Airport is located around 3 km south of Corfu town, offering prompt aerial access from Europe or anywhere in the world. The island is connected to the mainland with traditional ferry services and hydrofoils. Corfu also offers many ports for ships and yachts’ safe mooring, with fully equipped marinas and hidden bays welcoming all kinds of leisure boats.

 

Directions

 00 km from Acharavi beach  

 35 km from 18-hole Golf Course

 32 km from Corfu International Airport

 34 km from Corfu town and port

 

KEY POINTS 
5,385 sqm built area
11,000 sqm ground land plot + neighbouring 1,300 sqm ground
Swimming pool + children swimming pool
Bar lounge
Seaside
5,385 m2
Size
AMENITIES 
Parking
Accessible
Hotel
Freehold, Plot Size 11000m2
AGENT